Friday, November 13

Harness Winter

I imagine that everyone should have at least one pair of boots to wear during the cold of winter.  Despite living in Northern California, where we get 65 degrees in November and nearly 10 hours of sunlight all winter, it can get pretty cold in the morning, not to mention we'll eventually have a rain again.  I'm also planning a couple trips this winter to even colder climates (think Reno, San Fransisco & mountains), so I really need proper footwear that'll keep my feet warm and dry but matches with all my clothes and still be super comfotable

Harnes boots will fit all my needs superbly.  And while these Frye's boots are amazing, I'm not sure I'm totally willing to do the $218 of damage just yet.  However, I have found a great pair of harness boots from Target that should do the trick for only $50.  I just really hope I can find them in my size.


No comments:

Post a Comment